Emeryville Amy

This blog will be a combination of my favorite places in the Bay Area and abroad, memoirs, recipes, restaurant reviews and travel experiences.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Emeryville, San Francisco Bay Area, CA, United States

Monday, October 03, 2005

Bateau Mouche aka harbor boat cruise






I am a bit of a sucker for boat cruises, anything on the water draws me in. Though I just read about those Canadians who drowned on a boat cruise in the Northwest, maybe I should think twice before jumping on board..,.

It has been sunny and warm in Montreal and Quebec- perfect weather for a harbor cruise. It was really wonderful to be out on the St. Laurence River. The guide was very informative, pointing out everything worth mentioning (in both French and English) and I enjoyed taking pictures. I seem to have become quite addicted to my little digital camera. I am taking way more pictures than I thought that I would. I was warned by other people that once you get a digital camera you just can't stop yourself, and sure enough, I totally succommed. Since I have my laptop with me I can keep downloading them and clearing my memory card and taking more. Here are a few from the cruise.

The big sphere was a biosphere for the World's Fair but the glass was destoyed in a fire at one point. The still use it without the glass as a base for climate/ weather/enviroment stuff.

The ferris wheel was also for the fair and now is owned by Six Flags (of course).

The funny building which lookes like it was made of lots of box shaped rooms was designed by a 23 year old architecture student and they are popular condos now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://longchampsacsa.blogcu.com/]sac longchamp[/url] I have no idea how long popcorn and movies have practically been synonymous. I know it has been that way long before I was born. Popcorn is a perfect movie food. Intro: Juggling Bogeyman Bag Tragically does not actually juggle, it does Mulberry Antony Natural Leather Messenger Bag Black for Men,Cheap Mulberry Bags On Sale, Mulberry Bags Outlet, fast delivery. however provide a neat place to store juggling balls. I however go the rough sketch who needs accurate measurements route. Sew most of the way around, leaving just enough space to pull the fabric back through.
[url=http://longchampbagsd.blog.cz/]sacs longchamps[/url] At least eight hurricane matches in a waterproof container with a striker from a matchbox or a small disposable lighter can provide a quick means to starting a fire. Candles provide light when needed, and provide a more lasting flame when starting a fire. Carrying tinder Winter fashion trends change every year. It is important to stay up to date on the newest hot winter fashion trends in order to be dressed in style. But don't forget buy the item - Highly Appreciated Mulberry Women's Bayswater Snake Print Leather Shoulder Light Coffee Bag. can ease the search of materials when starting a fire.
[url=http://longchampsoldes.weebly.com/]longchamp soldes[/url] I guess I am hunting for any offer also. Coach shop shops typically carry the a lot of collections nonetheless at necessary rates. But these types of stores generally are not stationed like a Walmart.. Tangle-free headphones - easy to just add some flair to a pair of headphones! Crafty containers covered with scrapbook paper. I *might* have some scrapbook paper here somewhere. lol! Great way to use old containers and cans. For active and energetic individuals, sports clothing is synonymous to Fred Perry, the famous tennis player. During the Wimbledon Championship in 1952, Fred Perry Polo Shirts in white colour and laurel logo initially launched to ride on the popularity of the sportsman. The comfortable and stylish shirts are the main reasons why sportsmen and ordinary Classical Women's Mulberry Bayswater Trimming Leather Tote Bag Black sale online, Mulberry handbags authentic hot sale people wore Fred Perry brands..

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hermes Belts[url=http://www.likehandbagsforsale.com]Hermes Handbags[/url] at bay Bags Hermes[url=http://www.kellyhandbagsforsale.com]hermes replica[/url] money spent

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://hermesbirkin.citationguide.net Hermes Bags outlet hermes belts for women cheap

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home